We Are Open!
We hope you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. Here at Montgomery & Conroe Comprehensive Dental Centers, we are committed to your safety and have implemented a number of protocols and precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ensure your continued safety and health when you visit our office. When you contact our office to schedule your appointment we will review these protocols with you so that you can prepare for your appointment and receive the care you need. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Our offices follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association® (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued, especially regarding the Coronavirus. We are committed to providing you with a safe environment.
When it is time for your next appointment, you may see some changes along with our already strict infection control and sterilization protocols. For example:
- Our offices will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- When entering the office, we will ask you to use hand sanitizer which we will supply. You will also find some in the reception areas and other places in the offices for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our reception areas will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and other items which cannot be properly disinfected. You are encouraged to bring your own iPad, reading materials, etc. to ensure a “touchless” dental experience.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle. We will come down to greet you and escort you directly to the treatment area.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to continue to have no waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
- Our team is wearing additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for your safety and ours.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.